Let's talk about Morbid

CowMoyoo

So far I'm really liking this game although it is not perfect.

Since there is no trophy guide yet, I wanted to ask if there is a point of no return in the game.

I'd also like to know if there is a New Game+ option

Lastly, for the beat an acolyte without taking damage, you CAN NOT die in the fight then try again, you have to beat it on the first try without damage, sadly I learned this the hard way but if you read this, maybe you won't fall into the same trap as I did.

Edited by CsabelitoHUN

Well, I was able to finish this game sooner than I expected.

There is no New Game+ and no point of return, there are no missable trophies except killing a boss without getting hit.

The best way for the No Hit boss trophy is to make a new profile and beat the first Acolyte, if you get hit, just quit and restart.

Hope I helped someone with this.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Personally, I don't like the game. Walking speed too slow, there sometimes being a short stagger after doing something, that isn't consistent, has gotten my hit on multiple occcasions. The Mammoth boss was a nightmare for the spawnattack spam it often did, and overall it just feels clunkily designed. On the level of "the only way to react to attacks is to be psychic and see them 5 seconds early" because of how long it takes to get out of staggers after actions, not to mention stamina regen kicks in way too late, even with maxed stamina regen blessing. It's just a big collection of how small mistakes can be fatal for enjoyment imo

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/19/2020 at 9:19 PM, CsabelitoHUN said:

Lastly, for the beat an acolyte without taking damage, you CAN NOT die in the fight then try again, you have to beat it on the first try without damage, sadly I learned this the hard way but if you read this, maybe you won't fall into the same trap as I did.

That's not true. I died on a first acolyte several times, and then killed him without any damage. Trophy popped.

• Like 2