Finally !

Gloom12356776543

Finally ? Ive been waiting for this game to be released on PS4 for ages... and now were are finally close to release (If what Ive been told, after month of messaging the developers is true ?) it should be available between now and first half of January ? The only thing Im a bit sad for is that we will probably wont be getting the FREE Prologue Chapter PC version (Steam) got as a standalone... so if anyone is planning to "hop on Die Young train" I recommend to get it from Steam (if possible) as it is free ?

BTW: Im so happy that it got Platinum trophy, the list also looks good and so I cant wait to play it even more now ? Hopefully there will be Performance/4k unlocked fps modes and I just hope there wont be any gamebreaking bugs or bugged trophies cause as I said the Developers arent very talkative...

I would say gameplay wise it is like if Dying Light + Mirros Edge + Far Cry + Forest + Green Hell had a baby, basically it is a open world, Parkour, First person action survival game with a pretty good story and gameplay. You will die a lot in this game ? but the game is so much fun you wont be frustrated. Technically it is a Indie game but it has a quality of AAA games ☝ (is it made by "Indiegala" the second best PC games bundle site after Humble Bundle ?) The graphics, sounds, locations are amazing, even the reviews on steam are Very Positive and thats not that common for a game that started as Early Access. I strongly recommend this game ?? the price will be around £15-£25, $20-$30, 20€-30€.. maybe less ? but I would recommend it even if it was priced as full AAA game ?