A Set For Life trophy - Event rewards

Mui-Desu

So, considering how grindy the trophy is, I decided to make here a guide on how to use the glitch( Already mentioned in other topics) But mostly to notify about special events rewards.
The glitch of the trophy is about using rewards given by the game and multiply them, the problem is, once you are online the reward is taken and you cannot glitch it, therefor we will use this topic to give constant update on big rewards coming with their dates, since they are completely random.
How does the glitch work step by step:

-Check the reward of the day by looking in this topic or connecting with a secondary account
           -Start the game with your internet connection on
           -Go to offline lobby
           -Once in it, go back to title and get to the online lobby
           -On the loading screen, wait to see a big blue circle, the second you see it:
           - Hit the Playstation button -> Go to Settings -> Network -> Uncheck Connect to the Inernet -> Go back to the game
           - Click Ok and go back to the offline Lobby, and your Zeni should go up
          -Now go back to title screen, connect back to the internet go the online lobby and re-do the same thing.

*Current Rewards: 12/24/2020
 -If you didn't connect the last 4 days, you should get 1,600,000 Zenis
- Starting from 23rd December, you will get daily 100,000 for a total of 1,400,000 Zenis ( Not Stackable)
-Until 1/6/2021, Playing 24 Ranked matches will get you a total of 300,00 Zenis that will be given from 1/8/2021
***** You can find current and next rewards by checking the Information on the Lobby****
Be free to notify upcoming big rewards and the state of the glitch here if things change, so it can be easily found, thanks and good luck hunters!

Edited by Mui-Desu

6 minutes ago, Mui-Desu said:

Yeah around that, or you can just wait another date with bigger rewards. C:

Oh my god,  I tried delete my save file.

But do not works.

Also I try other account for pratice.

Do you need to be very quick when turn off the internet?

Sometimes the download failed message do not appear, I see the movie when I back to the game. 

Edited by TheVengeance1231

5 hours ago, TheVengeance1231 said:

Oh my god,  I tried delete my save file.

But do not works.

Also I try other account for pratice.

Do you need to be very quick when turn off the internet?

Sometimes the download failed message do not appear, I see the movie when I back to the game. 

Yep deleting save files won't work since it's about your online account. 

Meh, as quick as you can be, it's not like you can speedrun it. xD Just make sure that your console is not buggy and be reactive. And if the download failed message did not appear its okay, still counts, as long as you did not get through the movie with your Internet connection on it should be fine. :)

Edited by Mui-Desu