Online Multiplayer

jimbob005

So does anyone happen to know if the online servers are still available for this game?  I've had this game for a while and finally decided to pick it back up and get the plat for it, but when I tried to access the online play, it said something like "the server is not available at this time, please try in a few minutes".  I checked online and couldn't find anything for it either...any insight/help would be appreciated.  FYI, saw that someone had attained the trophies July 10, 2013.  Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I get the same problem as jimbob005 stated and it never connects. Does anyone know if the servers are on or off line? theres nothing, at least that i could find, on the net about this issue. If it finally does work for us, would you want to get the online trophies Seppukun? Looking for a boosting partner if its playable online.

• 1 month later...

I get the same problem as jimbob005 stated and it never connects. Does anyone know if the servers are on or off line? theres nothing, at least that i could find, on the net about this issue. If it finally does work for us, would you want to get the online trophies Seppukun? Looking for a boosting partner if its playable online.

Servers are down