Trophy's glitched?

Gipzor

Hello,

For some reason i cant seem too get any trophy's no matter which one i try and do i am not getting any trophy's!

Can you only get the trophy while play 1 kind of play style?

Like creative/ survival or adventure ?

Thanks for helping me and letting me know how i can fix it.

Greets,

Gipzor

Hello. You cannot earn trophies in creative mode or adventure mode. You have to play on survival from the start. Also, you cannot earn all the trophies on peaceful mode or if you have keep inventory on. If you want to earn trophies, put the mode survival and difficulty normal. Idk about glitched trophies tho. I still haven’t unlocked the “Passing the time” trophy, no matter how long I play.

Edited by Trophy_Huntrzz

All the non-MP trophies have to done in either Peaceful or Adventure mode but the Bedrock update royally fucked up most of them so they're now glitchy as hell and some are outright unobtainable if you're unlucky enough to have the missing Editions button bug. Personally, I would avoid this game like the plague because it's a buggy mess.

2 minutes ago, Trophy_Huntrzz said:

Hello. You cannot earn trophies in creative mode or adventure mode. You have to play on survival from the start. Also, you cannot earn trophies on peaceful mode or if you have keep inventory on. If you want to earn trophies, put the mode survival and difficulty normal. Idk about glitched trophies tho. I still haven’t unlocked the “Passing the time” trophy, no matter how long I play.

Cheers, thank you soo much for your help!

Best wishes too you for 2021.

can you get them in adventure mode or can't you get them?

19 minutes ago, Gipzor said:

Cheers, thank you soo much for your help!

Best wishes too you for 2021.

can you get them in adventure mode or can't you get them?

Any mode works, except for Creative mode since that disables all trophies unless you use one of the many exploits for moving objects between modes so that doesn't happen.

• 3 months later...
On 02/01/2021 at 2:03 PM, HuntingFever said:

Any mode works, except for Creative mode since that disables all trophies unless you use one of the many exploits for moving objects between modes so that doesn't happen.

Can you actually transfer items from creative to survival using multiple accounts and still unlock trophies from using the items you transfer?

13 hours ago, Excesseus said:

Can you actually transfer items from creative to survival using multiple accounts and still unlock trophies from using the items you transfer?

You can still have other players come into your world and earn trophies with the things you've setup but no items can leave that world, therefore you have to use your default account to set everything up.