God Among Mortals Achievement.

This trophy was ridiculous for me I got really lucky I took one hit on the level where you ride the cart in Deep Space Mine it didn't count as taking damage and I still got the trophy when I defeated the last boss when I was clearing a loop the best character for this trophy is probably lady death that's the character I choose when I got the trophy my tip to you is to stay away from any perks that has to do with health instead focus on the more important ones like Super Swinger Rocket Powered Boots Sticky Fingers Ego Boost Deeper Pockets Third Arm Strike Unleashed and so on practice doing runs as many times as you can with each of the six curses one curse at a time the best weapons to use in my opinion is the assault rifle and the rocket launcher or shotgun use lady deaths ultimate ability as often as you can he turns invincible for a few seconds that is going to by you some time and will help you avoid taking damage throughout the run if your having trouble with the first loop try to attempt it on the second loop and if you fail on the second loop try again and restart from the beginning you might get better weapons or perks to respond keep practicing as much as possible and you will get this very difficult trophy practice makes perfect and good luck if you are going for the platinum trophy in terms of difficulty rating in my opinion with Lady death this trophy would be a 8.5/10 using any other character would be a 10/10 difficulty rating.

Edited by Megatritionsts
  • Like 4

• 1 year later...
On 2021-01-03 at 4:19 PM, Megatritionsts said:

in terms of difficulty rating in my opinion with Lady death this trophy would be a 8.5/10 using any other character would be a 10/10 difficulty rating.

Congrats on this wicked plat, I'm surprised even after all this time not many have gone after it and it's still sitting with only a handfull of achievers. Can you give an estimate on how long the platinum would take? 

Edited by BrandedBerserk
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, BrandedBerserk said:

Congrats on this wicked plat, I'm surprised even after all this time not many have gone after it and it's still sitting with only a handfull of achievers. Can you give an estimate on how long the platinum would take? 

It highly dependents on skill it took me a few weeks to platinum so probably close to at least 100 hours in my opinion dependents on how well you understand the game and which characters best work for you.

• Like 1