Help please (possible bug?)

My profile says i have hidden 1 trophy and i know wich one it is, however none of my other trophies for the game are, including the other trophy from the dlc pack i have unlocked and on my PS3 it says i am showing my trophies for the game.

Is this a bug? And if it isn't how do i fix this?

@ShadowDemon6947 First I cross checked my trophy list on my ps3 with my list here checking if any of the games percentages where different, when they weren't I checked the ones with very long trophy lists where the presence or absence of one trophy wouldn't change the percentage and found it and that's where the possible bug comes into the picture, I noticed that my profile here was (And still technically am.) showing all my other trophies for the game including the other ones I have gotten from the same DLC pack, and I checked if I had set the game to hide by mistake and it said that I had not, that's why I'm saying this could be a bug on the site

Good news, I've figured out both my problem and it's solution.

The problem: I obtained the problematic trophy while the PSN server was down for maintenance so either the site or the PSN didn't detect a change.

The Solution: I got another trophy in the same game and that seemed to make it notice that there was a change, I don't know if it has to be from the same list (as in DLC or vanilla game) as I got one from the same DLC.

Hopefully this should help others who might have the same problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Good news, I've figured out both my problem and it's solution.

The problem: I obtained the problematic trophy while the PSN server was down for maintenance so either the site or the PSN didn't detect a change.

The Solution: I got another trophy in the same game and that seemed to make it notice that there was a change, I don't know if it has to be from the same list (as in DLC or vanilla game) as I got one from the same DLC.

Hopefully this should help others who might have the same problem.

So... I just have to play my games and hope I pop a trophy in the one that's bugged?

When was PSN EU down again? That would make it way easier to figure out what I was playing at the time.