Hell Of A Sheriff

Shmeefly

On 11/11/2023 at 12:23 PM, Optinooby said:

Maybe won't help of its been 4 years, but worth a shot

I recommend this 1 as its likely quite unlike any others you have watched. So I will tell you exactly what comes from what door and when, I dont limit myself to 60 Handgun shots and I actually INTENTIONALLY take damage at a few points. This is what makes this unusual, so where all guides will just rely on RNG and try to perform crazy dodges, when we get to those spots, I just have heals ready and just tank damage until everything is where we want it, then we move away and !BAM! pretty much.

An example is say a guide is telling you to horde the zombies around a gas tank, only its very hard to do so while avoiding damage right. Well we just pop a red/blue mix, then just stand at the gas tank and just take damage there to horde the enemies around it, much easier right! Then you just move away and shoot!

It may not help, but sounds like you may have watched all the videos out there which are all quite similar, so this unusual approach may be what you need (assuming you havent watched it already).

Good luck ;)

Yeah, I did try some video guides in the past

Seems like the area is too small and narrow for me, I usually like to keep distance from zombies

Top it off with not so good controller aim, and here I am, missing this last trophy

Will try your video though, thanks!

• Like 1