Random encounters

FallenDestroyer

So at best the only consistent way I've been getting encounters to pop is by standing in a town/city for 5-10mins and then moving around said area and hoping something spawns.

It sometimes gives me an encounter but doesn't always unlock a response point. Am I missing something or is this the best way to try and get my resupply points unlocked

• 7 months later...

From the research I did, it seems like that is the best method to getting them.

I made the unfortunate mistake of ignoring them throughout my playthrough and have so far had to tack on an extra 5 hours of fast travelling & aimless flying/waiting to get them to show up, and even then, some aren't the correct "type" of encounter to unlock a resupply point.

Annoying trophy, I'll always hate randomized things in games.

On 13/08/2021 at 2:58 AM, Long-Ryde said:

From the research I did, it seems like that is the best method to getting them.

I made the unfortunate mistake of ignoring them throughout my playthrough and have so far had to tack on an extra 5 hours of fast travelling & aimless flying/waiting to get them to show up, and even then, some aren't the correct "type" of encounter to unlock a resupply point.

Annoying trophy, I'll always hate randomized things in games.

being near petrol stations often spawned one in from back when I did it. Check the map and choose civilian areas which have little to no flairs showing on the map and they should pop a bit sooner. Hope it helps bud