A knight in shining armor on the current patch?

ZeromusF4

So i solved the problem. Its not about equiping the armor its about looting and having in your inventory. Me and a friend were working on this trophy together and were equiping from the chests. That didnt unlock the trophy. Once we looted the chests and had them in the inventory the trophy unlocked. We only had the armors listed in the guide.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
On 23/01/2021 at 4:04 AM, ZeromusF4 said:

So i solved the problem. Its not about equiping the armor its about looting and having in your inventory. Me and a friend were working on this trophy together and were equiping from the chests. That didnt unlock the trophy. Once we looted the chests and had them in the inventory the trophy unlocked. We only had the armors listed in the guide.

Can you give us some more info i have tried both ways and dim 100% sure i have all the sets on the list and still nothing 

20 hours ago, xgenesisx-ff7 said:

Can you give us some more info i have tried both ways and dim 100% sure i have all the sets on the list and still nothing 

Try equipping them and triple check that you have all the armor sets I accidentally forgot one and was getting angry until I checked the forum

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, xgenesisx-ff7 said:

I have gone through my armors over and over and I don't see any missing i have tried equipping everything and still nothing would anyone be able to help me out 

i have a world that should have all the armor, hit me up on psn zeromusf4 mention this site

• 5 months later...