True Ending

ArcyKoza

SPOILERS WARNING

I am now in the present time, and my goal is to achive true ending in order to get the plat. I got Maruki to max in order to get third semestr. I maxet Kasumi too. But now, when i was reading what to not screw up with Sae and so, i readed that Akechi i needed too. But still i didn't figure out if he is wital. I didn't like that character at all, and only got rank 4 with him, and don't know if i can get plat without maxing him. I have backup save where i will have the time to got him, but if this isn't necessary i will go as it is. Just wanna know if i can got the true ending and plat without him

7 minutes ago, ArcyKoza said:

So max Maruki, Kasumi and Akechi. Did i need something else to plat this game? I only endings, all palaces and mementos left

That's all!
Thankfully the plat trophy is very easy this time around, compared to the original game. Just make sure to max those confidants (level 10 maruki, level 5 kasumi and level 8 akechi), and remember to choose "You're my rival" in Akechi's rank 7 confidant and "I Accept" in his final question in rank 8 (not necessary for the plat, but for getting his true ending)

1 minute ago, LinkinLima said:

That's all!
Thankfully the plat trophy is very easy this time around, compared to the original game. Just make sure to max those confidants (level 10 maruki, level 5 kasumi and level 8 akechi), and remember to choose "You're my rival" in Akechi's rank 7 confidant and "I Accept" in his final question in rank 8 (not necessary for the plat, but for getting his true ending)

Thanks, i will keep that in mind. Fonrtunatelly i have two weeks before confronting Sae save, and only 4 ranks for akechi to get. Probably i won't have a chance to level other confidants after that date?

3 minutes ago, ArcyKoza said:

Thanks, i will keep that in mind. Fonrtunatelly i have two weeks before confronting Sae save, and only 4 ranks for akechi to get. Probably i won't have a chance to level other confidants after that date?

Right now you should be in early november, right? If so, you have plenty of time to do the others confidants, considering you have made good progress so far. Remaining time for you to do so would be kind of a spoiler but if you don't mind it,

Spoiler

you have more than an entire month of free days (up until last week of december) and another entire month in january (third semester).

3 minutes ago, LinkinLima said:

Right now you should be in early november, right? If so, you have plenty of time to do the others confidants, considering you have made good progress so far. Remaining time for you to do so would be kind of a spoiler but if you don't mind it,

Reveal hidden contents

you have more than an entire month of free days (up until last week of december) and another entire month in january (third semester).

It's ok, not a spoiler at all. I only know about this three confidants's. Rest i don't know just, I've done everything i could, and now only focusing on confidants, well and have few maxed already.
Yes, early november. I loaded save after inflirtating Sae Palace. I was on interrogation but didn't had Akechi done : /

• 4 weeks later...