Will I Like This Game?

iFarted

Borderlands 2 is really awesome, assuming you have a friend by. Don't get me wrong, game can still be extremely fun solo but certain areas of the game are very clearly designed for multiple players in mind *this shines through if you pick someone like Zer0* which can leave you very frustrated. 

Okay this makes me feel much better haha. The only thing that sucks is I don't have any friends that play/have Borderlands 2 haha.

at the main menu, press select and make your game a public game. Then people will join to play with you! The search engine is designed to find people for you who are around the same mission and level. This way, the game won't get too easy, and one person won't hog all the kills (which are needed for challenges, not necessarily experience).

at the main menu, press select and make your game a public game. Then people will join to play with you! The search engine is designed to find people for you who are around the same mission and level. This way, the game won't get too easy, and one person won't hog all the kills (which are needed for challenges, not necessarily experience).

Thanks man! I appreciate it.