Save Your Prayers Trophy

MarkT_1982

Not too difficult for the most part with unlimited ammo this one. I wanted to complain / warn about the ridiculous giant infected frogs that can kill you very easily in 1 hit it seems even Billy with full health gets licked by the frog and eaten alive. You can't wiggle the stick / press the X button I think just either kill these right away or just run straight past. I got really close to getting this trophy and the That's Officer Chambers To You trophy and this stupid frog got me. I've seen YouTubers get killed by these and luck dumbfounded also...

Haha I just learned the hard way last night that these little fuckers 1-hit KO you if they grab you with their tongues! This is the one enemy in the game you shouldn’t try to run past.

Of course they’re right at the end of the game too... they pulled this same shit in the REmake with the exploding nitroglycerin container at the very end of the game. I lost an entire run there on my first no save attempt lol.

Instead of a frog, they should have designed this enemy as a troll instead. At least there would be something highly poetic about that.