Can't sign in?

Annoyingtiger888

I think this is the right place to put this, sorry if it's not. I'm wondering if anyone else was signed out of PSN and can't sign back in? It just happened to me about five minutes ago and every time I try to sign in on PS4, it just says an error has occurred. I tried going to the website on my computer and when I click sign in, it just cycles back to the sign-in page after a quick loading animation. Is this just on my end or is anyone else having issues? ;_;)

I was just on ps4 a few minutes ago and was able to sign in fine. I'd do a password reset asap and activate 2-step on your account if you have a cell phone and haven't already. Just to be safe.... The playstation network service status says there's no issues either. 

Edited by Regal_Skeever
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Regal_Skeever said:

I was just on ps4 a few minutes ago and was able to sign in fine. I'd do a password reset asap and activate 2-step on your account if you have a cell phone and haven't already. Just to be safe.... The playstation network service status says there's no issues either. 

Okay so I was able to pull it up on the app and it said my account was locked. Changed my password and I'm able to log in but it was weird because I couldn't even get the option on PC, the sign-in button wouldn't work at all.