Trophies glitched?

DAGGERDRAVEN

I cannot seem to get the two trophies for playing as explorer in the dungeon area. "Dungeons and.." and "Happy Ending". I tried to get them both on several different playthroughs and both of them just do not unlock for me, even though I am doing everything right. I have tried both deleting my save data and I have tried hosting, and it makes no difference. Both trophies unlocked fine for my friend so I'm just wondering if anyone else has had this issue and maybe has a solution. 

They unlocked fine for me and I just helped someone else do it. If you get the happy ending trophy you probably won't get dungeon master in the same run because you're interacting with the lever too many times. For happy ending I just mashed x on the red lever until it popped. Dungeon master I went blue lever, green lever, blue lever, red lever, blue lever, green lever, exit

12 minutes ago, MACHONACHO44556 said:

They unlocked fine for me and I just helped someone else do it. If you get the happy ending trophy you probably won't get dungeon master in the same run because you're interacting with the lever too many times. For happy ending I just mashed x on the red lever until it popped. Dungeon master I went blue lever, green lever, blue lever, red lever, blue lever, green lever, exit

But the problem is, I've interacted with the red lever until it shoots out the confetti (which is exactly what my friend did to get it), and I didn't get the secret trophy. And i went through the dungeon area as explorer several times without even trying to get the secret ending trophy and I still don't get it. I think they are both just glitched for me for some reason. I will try redownloading the game and trying again another time and see if I can get either of them. 

4 hours ago, DAGGERDRAVEN said:

But the problem is, I've interacted with the red lever until it shoots out the confetti (which is exactly what my friend did to get it), and I didn't get the secret trophy. And i went through the dungeon area as explorer several times without even trying to get the secret ending trophy and I still don't get it. I think they are both just glitched for me for some reason. I will try redownloading the game and trying again another time and see if I can get either of them. 

That's entirely possible. Hopefully the issue gets resolved. I'd be willing to try it with you and see if we can figure something out

4 hours ago, MACHONACHO44556 said:

That's entirely possible. Hopefully the issue gets resolved. I'd be willing to try it with you and see if we can figure something out

I think we figured out what the problem was, for some reason if the Librarian keeps messing with the valves, it messes up those two trophies for explorer. I don't know how or why it does, but my friend kept messing with the valves over and over when he got the chance, and I never got either explorer trophy in the dungeon. On the one attempt he didn't mess with the valves, I got both trophies no problem. Very odd glitch, but at least we both have the platinum now. Thanks for your offer on helping too. No idea how the valves mess it up though, but this is all I can assume happened.  Lots of weird glitches with this game

• Like 1

On 2/13/2021 at 1:18 AM, DAGGERDRAVEN said:

I think we figured out what the problem was, for some reason if the Librarian keeps messing with the valves, it messes up those two trophies for explorer. I don't know how or why it does, but my friend kept messing with the valves over and over when he got the chance, and I never got either explorer trophy in the dungeon. On the one attempt he didn't mess with the valves, I got both trophies no problem. Very odd glitch, but at least we both have the platinum now. Thanks for your offer on helping too. No idea how the valves mess it up though, but this is all I can assume happened.  Lots of weird glitches with this game

That is really strange lol glad you got it figured out though.