AC4 Jackdaw Bug becarefull -.-

I've got a really annoying Bug... I post this to hopefully help others to avoid it...

I was collecting all the stuff in the world Fragments, Chests etc.

I wasn't able to unlock one of the Upgrades for the Jackdaw (but I know for 100% that I collected it T.T) I collected the Plan and the game said that I just unlocked it but when I was back at my shipp - nothing the plan was still "missing" ... And now I can't collect it again so I have to play the wohle game because of 1 stupid upgrade again (same happened to me with chests but I could collect them again - if you finished everything in a place it turns yellow and for some reason at some "finished" places I had to collect all chests again)

My advise is if you go for the Plans to Upgrade your ship save your Savegame on a Stick or your Computer - just in case you got my problem -.- (I didnt saved it somewhere else T.T)

Hope this helps s.o.

nope -.- my internet is too bad xD and I can onl download after 1h in that time i collect more than one upgrade plan xD, so I would always have to wait but it still would have saved time -.- when I finished everything I just do Jackdawupgrades again to get that damn Trophy ><'