Ice cream trophy

second_god

I have been looking on the internet and i can find little information on this trophy. I went to the guy in the bar and asked him if he has any other flavors. He told me some old guy said it is between garden level 2 and level 4. I think this is for the mint flavor. I ran down all of the levels but could find any pinkish orbs to pick up. I even ran all the stairs in each garden level. Still nothing. Could any one help me out here? Thank you ow, btw, im working on contribution 6-3 atm.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

The trophy guide on this website isn't very clear about the Just desserts Trophy, but has a point when it mentions to look closely at what Jiro says.

Mint flavor: somewhere between level 2 & 4 in the Cell Garden (Abandoned sector). It can only be level 3.

I had to enter the garden 3 times (random generated room) before I found the shiny pink orb.

Strawberry flavor: somewhere in the Cell garden between levels 5 & 8. So, it's either at level 6 or 7.

I found it at level 6 at the second time I entered the Cell garden.

Kasumi tells you to go the garden around mission 6-1 / 6-2. You might as well visit the abandoned sector than. 

Edited by ConAir
Extra information