Unable to login to profile

Dispute: Profile can't be tracked 

It seems i was removed from all Leaderboards after searching unable to track this player in the fourms.  

I read something about cheaters being removed automatically but I've never cheated a day in my trophy hunting career ever since 2013 all of my stuff is legit. Is this some kind of mistake? 

Thanks in adavce for the help/advice

Edited by SmartBrothaa

Dispute: Profile can't be tracked 

It seems i was removed from all Leaderboards after searching unable to track this player in the fourms.  

I read something about cheaters being removed automatically but I've never cheated a day in my trophy hunting career ever since 2013 all of my stuff is legit. Is this some kind of mistake? 

Thanks in advance for the help/advice

Edited by SmartBrothaa

5 minutes ago, SmartBrothaa said:

Well I've been asking around for days and no one seems to want to help. Im not trying to spam threads but no one is helping out. 

Thats the only person that’s going to be able to give you an answer. Wait for Sly to check the thread or try to catch Sly in Discord. 

• Like 1

Your latest platinum I think is from DragonballZ battle of the Z, can you explain why the last earn trophy from is june 25 2019 but then the plat pop on feb 26, 2021?nOHQ0Kf.png

Just now, NERVergoproxy said:

You sure you didnt cheat since 2013? 

No im sure and i acutally ended up hiding that game becuase i had issues with my ps3 trophies i tried to get back and then it looks all funkie on my vita as well. So id rather not fight with 1 game when im banned from the whole dang site.

@NERVergoproxyThat's also a very bold claim, i worked very hard for my trophy collection like anyone else. I've been trophy hunting since before 2013 bur thats not the point. id hate for some mistake, accident, Or incident to prevent me from being treated like a normal trophy hunter. All i want is a fair chance like everyone else to dispute said claims or bans on my profile.

8 hours ago, SmartBrothaa said:

@NERVergoproxyThat's also a very bold claim, i worked very hard for my trophy collection like anyone else. I've been trophy hunting since before 2013 bur thats not the point. id hate for some mistake, accident, Or incident to prevent me from being treated like a normal trophy hunter. All i want is a fair chance like everyone else to dispute said claims or bans on my profile.

Okay I'll bite. What happened with Killzone Mercenary?

@Sly Ripper i did buy a second vita to complete some ad-hoc trophies and its started popping off trophies when i logged into it. But from reading and searching the forums i guess you can hack trophies which I've never considered a possibility. So now im banned from the site for looking like i hack. When ive been working my ass off for these trophies for years now. 

2 hours ago, SmartBrothaa said:

@Sly Ripper i did buy a second vita to complete some ad-hoc trophies and its started popping off trophies when i logged into it. But from reading and searching the forums i guess you can hack trophies which I've never considered a possibility. So now im banned from the site for looking like i hack. When ive been working my ass off for these trophies for years now. 

But only 1 (and platinum) trophy was earned recently, the others were 2019 and before. Which trophies did it pop?

Honestly theres a couple other games i havent mentioned yet but the time seems odd. I took screenshots of them in case you choose to hide them. They could totally be nothing though so i wont bother mentioning anything yet.

@Sly Ripper The only game i noticed was killzone mercenary on the vita, as i have the game on hand and it seems to have poped my only trophies i was missing which would of been the platinum and the complete 100 multi-player rounds but all the other trophies i have gotten on my own. 

@NERVergoproxy understood, i get how serious you guys are about the leaderboard. I dont think your caling me a cheater I get that your keep the integrity of the site and to be honest i didn't even know there was rules to it and you could even get banned or that pepole cheat trophies. But my point is Im just trying to keep using the site as i have been to keep track of my collection And if it comes down to having to defend my trophies i will. 

8 hours ago, SmartBrothaa said:

@Sly Ripper The only game i noticed was killzone mercenary on the vita, as i have the game on hand and it seems to have poped my only trophies i was missing which would of been the platinum and the complete 100 multi-player rounds but all the other trophies i have gotten on my own. 

@NERVergoproxy understood, i get how serious you guys are about the leaderboard. I dont think your caling me a cheater I get that your keep the integrity of the site and to be honest i didn't even know there was rules to it and you could even get banned or that pepole cheat trophies. But my point is Im just trying to keep using the site as i have been to keep track of my collection And if it comes down to having to defend my trophies i will. 

Your 'Aces High' trophy from Killzone Mercenary had a timestamp of Dec, 27 2021 08:38:55 but has since changed to Dec 27, 2017 8:38:24.

How?

@Sly Ripper I don't understand what happened with these trophies, once it popped them 2 trophies and synced i see diffrent times for all trophies on that list compared to my orginal times. And i honestly didnt play that game for while so i can't honestly say what the times should be. On my list it says Dec. 27 2017 3:38am and even when i check ot on other sites and systems the list just doesn't add up. Becuase i dont even think that time is correct either. Not sure how trophies hacks work but i did some serious damage to the trophy i wish i did have a answer to what the hell happend with that game but now i can't even finish a game ive been working on for like 6 years now and it pissed me off. Im asking you what happend cause i have no idea what im looking at anymore. I couldn't look on your site once it synced to your site and everywhere else and the damage was done to the list. I never realized the importance of time stamps and even the rules on your site about them. But i never intentionally unlocked trophies or broke your rules knowingly. 

Edited by SmartBrothaa

29 minutes ago, SmartBrothaa said:

@Sly Ripper I don't understand what happened with these trophies, once it popped them 2 trophies and synced i see diffrent times for all trophies on that list compared to my orginal times. And i honestly didnt play that game for while so i can't honestly say what the times should be. On my list it says Dec. 27 2017 3:38am and even when i check ot on other sites and systems the list just doesn't add up. Becuase i dont even think that time is correct either. Not sure how trophies hacks work but i did some serious damage to the trophy i wish i did have a answer to what the hell happend with that game but now i can't even finish a game ive been working on for like 6 years now and it pissed me off. Im asking you what happend cause i have no idea what im looking at anymore. I couldn't look on your site once it synced to your site and everywhere else and the damage was done to the list. I never realized the importance of time stamps and even the rules on your site about them. But i never intentionally unlocked trophies or broke your rules knowingly. 

I think you used CFW/hacks to unlock trophies, made a mistake and changed the time stamps.

Unless you can prove what happened is possible without CFW/hacks then your profile can't return.

I mean based of all these time stamp changes its easily possible that a hacked ps vita can unlock trophies and even replace time stamps. Im not sure how to even use a hacked vita. I dont even want these trophies and wish they could just be removed. I've been reading of many disputes of pepole having hacks used and all the get is a flag and my profile get out right banned when it was an accident as well. I just explained that the vita i used probably did habe a hack/cfw on it but I just factory restored it and that was that. 

Edited by SmartBrothaa

@Sly Ripper

I just don't understand how you think my case is diffrent from anyone elses whos accidentally earned trophies they didn't want and can hide games to be re-entered on the leaderboards and use their accounts. Like i stated before i didnt purposely use cfw/hacks which i honestly didnt even know existed until this whole thing happened. I dont know how tbey work and i dont know how they time stamp things. All i know is my trophy list for said game got screwed. Now i look like a hacker? Thats just unbelievable. I loved using your site and im glad you created something so vast for trophy hunters. But i call foul on the fariness of how you treat your fellow hunters.

Also @NERVergoproxy I'd love to hear from you personally what trophies you think are weird or look bad, becuase i might not be able to use PSNprofiles anymore but i can use other sites and id rather not have somone out their who thinks im not legit. I've hunted with the best of them and have hundreds of messages and fourm post and threads of me working on trophies for the last 10 years.