I'm rubber, you're glue and We'll figure it out. We'll use the force

So the trophy for deflecting shots is not popping and no where online really says the way you do it, or if they do they don't explain in well enough. Can anyone help? And with the challenge the AI just kills or beats up the storm troopers that I am trying to deflect. Any help is greatly appreciated. 

I found out that holding square and deflecting does not work at least for me, what I did was have the lightsaber out and then as the shot I would start to run towards them and the game would auto block. It is pretty finnicky as if you get to close the first order troopers will move away so you have to time it. Another good tip is to hurt them first so it doesn't take as many bolts to kill them, also have the perfect deflect red brick on, even though in my experience the deflect still missed a lot. Last tip is an obvious one, make sure not to have the red brick on that makes the first order troopers miss.

Edited by MrHavok195

• 1 year later...

In case someone is having issues with I'm rubber, you're glue, what I just did is make all the IA characters droids, as they're slower, and brought them down the stairs where the two flamethrowers are. For some reason they didn't go up the stairs and I stayed with Luke Skywalker against the troopers. A couple hits to weaken them and then hit their projectiles with my lightsaber.