Bamboozle the Ooze

Angulus

1 hour ago, Angulus said:

I'm totally sure that a I killed more than 10 Ooze with headshots, but the trophy never pop.

All Ooze types can count? Or must be the "normal" Ooze? Do I have to use a specific weapon? And the kill count carry to NG+?

They will count in NG+, and from what I've seen, every Ooze counts - the sniper one, the bladed one, and the normal one. The headshot is just finicky due to the hit detection not being so great. Sometimes you shoot in the head but it will count as a chest or throat if you understand what I'm trying to say. The best weapon for headshots would the sniper rifle or magnum if you have ammo to spare.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, HaserPL said:

They will count in NG+, and from what I've seen, every Ooze counts - the sniper one, the bladed one, and the normal one. The headshot is just finicky due to the hit detection not being so great. Sometimes you shoot in the head but it will count as a chest or throat if you understand what I'm trying to say. The best weapon for headshots would the sniper rifle or magnum if you have ammo to spare.

Thank you! I'm in the last chapter, so I'll try with the sniper rifle in NG+

Edited by Angulus