SOLVED - Run, move, run, glitched?

lesk8vaincra

Hi everyone!

i wonder if the trophy Run, move, run is somehow glitched?

i finished all other trophies, reloaded my save on "the exchange" and successfully reached the arch at my first attempt on that save. But the trophy did not unlock :/

On my first playtrough, i failed once (because i didnt know the game and discovered it by myself :p), but since i reloaded my save before that point, i should be able to obtain the trophy, right?

I also reloaded a save from the previous chapter, finished it, reached "The exchange", and attained the arch on my first attempt also. But again, the trophy did not unlock.

Is there something i'm missing here?

Thanks!

EDIT:

So if anyone has the same issue: just don't skip the custscenes in The Exchange, and it should work properly!

Edited by lesk8vaincra

12 minutes ago, lesk8vaincra said:

Hi everyone!

i wonder if the trophy Run, move, run is somehow glitched?

i finished all other trophies, reloaded my save on "the exchange" and successfully reached the arch at my first attempt on that save. But the trophy did not unlock :/

On my first playtrough, i failed once (because i didnt know the game and discovered it by myself :p), but since i reloaded my save before that point, i should be able to obtain the trophy, right?

I also reloaded a save from the previous chapter, finished it, reached "The exchange", and attained the arch on my first attempt also. But again, the trophy did not unlock.

Is there something i'm missing here?

Thanks!

I believe the answer youre looking for was already posted in this thread.

• Like 1