Need Help For My Homework Assignment.

Evilmonkey275

Directions: You are to "interview" at least 3 people (1 must be of the male gender) using the following questions. The purpose of this interview is to get a "feel" for society`s interpretation of the concept of feminism Not to change anyone`s mind. I would really appreciate the help thanks.

1. What is your definition of the word "feminism?"

2. How would you describe someone that is a feminist?

3. Would you consider yourself a feminist? Explain why or why not?

1. I would define feminism as the stance that women are equal to men, but not always treated that way when it comes to human rights and social issues.

2. I would say a feminist is someone who respects females an amount equal to males and that recognizes that, despite our significant progress, there are still social/business imbalances between the genders, usually (but not exclusively) favoring the male.

3. I would consider myself a feminist (but not a feminist activist). I do not see women as inferior, nor do I believe they should be denied any opportunities in life based on their gender. I judge a woman by the same criteria I judge a man, which is largely by the dignity with which they carry themselves and the respect they afford those around them.

I'm male, by the way, and in case you decide to use this and have to present this assignment verbally, Siuilarun sounds like Shoe la rune. Or Kevin if it's easier.

Edited by siuilarun
  • Like 1