Question about Endless Night collection

The PS4 Persona Dancing collection only includes the PS4 version, you would have to purchase Vita version of Persona 4: Dancing All Night on the Vita also the Vita bundle of Persona Dancing doesn’t include Persona 4: Dancing All Night

• Like 1

Just now, LuckySIime said:

Nah sadly this game isn't cross buy but I recommend U get PS4 version anyway so U can get PS4 list of p4d which is only buyable through the collection

thanks for the fast reply! :D 

Also, excellent profile picture, Miku truly is the best girl ;) 

1 minute ago, cjl_001 said:

The PS4 Persona Dancing collection only includes the PS4 version, you would have to purchase Vita version of Persona 4: Dancing All Night on the Vita also the Vita bundle of Persona Dancing doesn’t include Persona 4: Dancing All Night

I see, and what about the Persona 3 and 5 dancing games? 

• Like 1

Unfortunately Persona 3/5 Dancing are not cross-buy ether, you would  have to purchase them separately I would also suggest getting the collection on PS4 it’s been on sale for $20 and Vita games don’t go on sale anymore. 

Edited by cjl_001
  • Like 1

Go with PS4 100%. I played P4D back on the Vita when it launched and I remember having a hard time just beating the songs on Normal (and I play a SHIT TON of Project Diva etc. So it wasn't skill related, I believe they run at 30fps on Vita) meanwhile on PS4 at 60fps I have no issues getting King Crazy on everything on all difficulties... Grab the Collection as it's the ONLY way to get P4D on PS4 even now ?

• Like 1