Mobile Skin (linking to PSN Profile)

Dreakon13

Hey, so I use the mobile skin on the forums pretty regularly (it's fun to randomly look up stuff on breaks at work)... if you go to the bottom of the forum and click Change Theme in the bottom left, you can use the mobile theme which is considerably less resource intensive and easier for my crappy phone to load, view, navigate and easier on the ol' data plan.  For anyone interested.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the mobile skin probably wasn't really intended to be a functional way of interacting with the site.  Possibly only existing by default or added as an afterthought.  However, I noticed that when I look at someones forum profile on the mobile skin, there isn't any way to navigate to their "PSN Profile" on the main site.

Would it be possible to get a little link like that added to the mobile skin?  Not a big deal, obviously.

EDIT: I realize that the main site wouldn't be in a "mobile" format, but a link from the forums to quickly view someones PSN Profile would still be helpful all the same.

Edited by Dreakon13