Frame drop from spike traps and King Konga

Most of the time, whenever an enemy gets killed from a spike trap, I experience an entire game freeze for about a frame, it is something that disconcentrate me, not too much of an issue for normal tempo, but for double tempo it is more annoying.

Same thing happens with King Konga (although is rarer), when I'm clearing the conga lines: each kill I get specifically on a zombie provokes this freeze which, in double tempo, is quite annoying.

Does anyone else experience the same problem?

• Like 1

Yes the spike trap lag happens with me too, on double tempo it is more noticable. I think maybe because the game does an extra animation/sound when the enemy steps on the trap.  You have "screen shake" off in the options right? I have it off also; but despite that, when an enemy dies on a spike, I can feel a small screen shake or something similar.

About king konga, i think the frame drop is due to a lot of enemies being present on the screen at the same time which causes the lag.

I have something similar which annoys me, when I kill a miniboss the screen flashes white for half a second or so? I thought it was a problem from my monitor. Turns out the game does this for a frame to open up the stairs and/or clear the remaining enemies(in boss fights only)..

• Like 1