Pokny

So the new round avatar's suck i preferred the squared ones the main reason is just because my old square avatars look so bad with the round version it cuts parts of the avatar out that make it look fairly bad some square avatars look better round but most don't i came here too say this because i wanna see if anyone else agrees but also how to suggest sony to change it i thought about a few things but i think a good change could be make it so when you apply your avatar you have the choice of making it round or square because some look bad square & look better round so like that the square avatars that look bad round can look good again because i wouldn't want to ruin it for the people who like the round ones it could be a really good change so like that everyone is happy : ) 

• Like 1

They won't change it, we're stuck with round ones because Microsoft introduced round ones last gen and for some reason this is the thing Sony decided was the most important to copy. At least MS eventually gave us the option to upload custom avatars, doubt Sony will do that any time soon.

• Like 2