Time flies Trophy

Sim_Racer_97

Hi, i have a short question. I know what to do for the time flies trophy (accumulate 1000 Mega Rocket Time) but my problem is, I barely get this mode. I played today evening for about 4 hours and not a single time there was Mega Rocket. Is there a way to affect which games come?

Not only Mega Rocket is quite rare to come for me, its also very hard to play. My opponents (I play social, so there are A.I.) are very good in this game so I might get around 20 to 50 Mega Rocket time per match.

Would be great if anybody knows if there is a chance to get this game to appear. If not, I have to start matches all over and hope for the best. (I have my main character at Level 75, so I still have to play for a while)

35 minutes ago, baejacobs said:

i haven't got this yet but the bots are crazy good at this mode so if you can't get it, it will probably be easier playing against real players...

edit: nvm saw that you got it

Hi, yeah, the bots are incredibly strong here. You just enter the rocket area and the are shooting at you immediately and you don't have a chance to stay in there for long