This is just horrible

vivan000

So on one level there's such platform with slide

wEF3AYz.jpg

Enemies are going left, touch the slide... and guess what they are doing? Yes, they are sliding... to the right. GIF (2,3 MB)

It's still possible to lure stupid enemies by jumping in front of them - sometimes (20%) they manage to slide to the left. But clever one stops like there's gap in front of him.

I still managed to get S rank on that level, but this is a really close call.

Edited by vivan

I discovered another bug, that can cause some pain. If you have used a "STOP"-sign and have enemies at that place, then use a save state and if you later have to quick load so will the enemies at the stop sign once again move after the quick load. Very annoying.

I discovered another bug, that can cause some pain. If you have used a "STOP"-sign and have enemies at that place, then use a save state and if you later have to quick load so will the enemies at the stop sign once again move after the quick load. Very annoying.

Yeah this one is really really annoying. When game loads enemies are continue to go forward even if they were standing when game was saving.

Couple times they glitched into the box this way. They are ignoring hazards at that moment, so they can kill themselves. It ruined my max combo so many times...

Why do you think this was the game picked in order to win prizes?

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/10387-competition-ps4-psvita-and-games-up-for-grabs/

I think it's another way around - competition was picked for this game, so it'll sell more. But seeing 100 (ps3 + vita) game owners here seems that this didn't helped much.

Edited by vivan

• 2 weeks later...