updating the prawn from in the Cyclops

JoesusHCrust

I'm just about to head out to the Lava fields and final part of the game in my sub. I've got all my goodies packed up for the journey so I don't have to come back to my base. I'm wondering though how I'm going to upgrade my prawn suit without coming back to my base and moonpool though. I can't build a vehicle upgrade station in the cyclops. Am I missing something? I don't want to come all the way back to my base just to build the upgrades for my prawn suit and return back to the deeper parts of the map. 

You actually can't make a prawn suit thermal reactor without going back to your base, I meant to change that before I submitted the guide, I'll edit it when I get a minute. Thankfully you're not actually in the lava zone long enough to need the thermal reactor for the prawn suit. You can craft the two depth modules, and the more useful cyclops reactor, on the cyclops itself if you have a modification station on board. It's still worth picking up the kyanite for the prawn suit reactor when you're there, seeing as though it's only an extra 2 pieces.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ThePhatMatt said:

Thanks! I didn't seem to be able to build the first depth module for the prawn onboard the cyclops and I didn't have enough nickel to build one before I set off so i ended up going to the lost sea to get the nickel and then back to base to build that first module and the jump pack. It's actually not that big a deal to return to the lifepod from the lost sea. It only takes five minutes. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, JoesusHCrust said:

Thanks! I didn't seem to be able to build the first depth module for the prawn onboard the cyclops and I didn't have enough nickel to build one before I set off so i ended up going to the lost sea to get the nickel and then back to base to build that first module and the jump pack. It's actually not that big a deal to return to the lifepod from the lost sea. It only takes five minutes. 

Yeah, the map feels pretty compact when you know your way around, you'll have the plat in no time now.