Geologist Bugged?

Justin_VaD

I had a similar issue - I actually got my first Dark Matter by evolving the Mel Daniels domination reward from opal to DM. The trophy didn't pop. I then backed out to the main menu, and when i re-entered myteam the trophy popped immediately. I didn't close the game at any point from evolving the card to backing out of the mode and re-entering, so I am not sure if this would cause issues.

14 minutes ago, Andrea9281 said:

I had a similar issue - I actually got my first Dark Matter by evolving the Mel Daniels domination reward from opal to DM. The trophy didn't pop. I then backed out to the main menu, and when i re-entered myteam the trophy popped immediately. I didn't close the game at any point from evolving the card to backing out of the mode and re-entering, so I am not sure if this would cause issues.

I just got it to work by sending one of every card type to auction, closing the game, reopening and then sending back to collection. Thanks the heavens above it worked 

On 4/5/2021 at 2:01 PM, Justin_VaD said:

I just got it to work by sending one of every card type to auction, closing the game, reopening and then sending back to collection. Thanks the heavens above it worked 

nevermind, i got it working, i did your method and unlocked it. thanks for the tip

Edited by lucky0ne16