Trophy Tips: [SHARE], [OPTIONS], and [TouchPad] buttons?

Naustix

I was writing some tips for RESOGUN earlier today and this occurred to me:

The buttons that we can click to make things like :l2: are great for trophy tips. And while I can't necessarily think of uses for them yet, the new buttons on the DUALSHOCK 4 might be important for trophy tips, 'SHARE', 'OPTIONS', and [TouchPad]. While I can't see the need for them in RESOGUN, they might be needed elsewhere. After all, if I wanted to indicate the player needs to bring up their menu, then :start: wouldn't quite make sense to use. Or if I needed to indicate to the player to use a 'TouchPad' function, that might be trickier to put into words effectively.

I didn't know if this was addressed already/or suggested. If anyone that has made PS4 tips for the games so far can think of any instances where 'OPTIONS' or 'TouchPad' would be used, then this may just be something we need pretty soon. If not, then no rush on these options for some time :)

I don't think 'SHARE' will ever be important/used, but it couldn't hurt I guess lol

EDIT: I don't think :share: will be used for tips, I still think its an awesome feature tho~

Edited by Naustix