My DW Strikeforce TROPHIES HACKED

Just-Pro-44

So I made a new account, went onto multiplayer but didn't get any trophy for going onto it? Then I started playing with some guy i think he was a hacker, after the game was done, i got lvl 50 trophy and all weapons trophy? WTF I quickly exited the game off to stop any more unlocking, what happened? i didnt even get any mp trophy for going on, maybe i joined his hacking lobby? do i get marked as a cheater on psnprofiles for this?

OK So Now I join some actual legit guy MP game and I got the trophy for going on multiplayer? can anyone tell me if i'll get flagged as a cheater for this? i'd be pretty pissed seeing as how its not my fault

Also, sorry for the posts again, but I have only just finished chapter 1, so there wasnt any possible way for me to get all weapons legit unless i went onto mp first and just done quests with other people, but i didnt get the multiplayer trophy first, so it'll look like it isnt legit fucking hacker

So I made a new account, went onto multiplayer but didn't get any trophy for going onto it? Then I started playing with some guy i think he was a hacker, after the game was done, i got lvl 50 trophy and all weapons trophy? WTF I quickly exited the game off to stop any more unlocking, what happened? i didnt even get any mp trophy for going on, maybe i joined his hacking lobby? do i get marked as a cheater on psnprofiles for this?

OK So Now I join some actual legit guy MP game and I got the trophy for going on multiplayer? can anyone tell me if i'll get flagged as a cheater for this? i'd be pretty pissed seeing as how its not my fault

Also, sorry for the posts again, but I have only just finished chapter 1, so there wasnt any possible way for me to get all weapons legit unless i went onto mp first and just done quests with other people, but i didnt get the multiplayer trophy first, so it'll look like it isnt legit fucking hacker

Not sure, the same thing happened with me and socom, kept poppin and I was like "WTF" until the platinum popped and I left the game. I had to hide them, the site labelled it as cheating because the plat was earned in 3 minutes. Your situation seems ok though I doubt you'll get branded a cheater

Not sure, the same thing happened with me and socom, kept poppin and I was like "WTF" until the platinum popped and I left the game. I had to hide them, the site labelled it as cheating because the plat was earned in 3 minutes. Your situation seems ok though I doubt you'll get branded a chThan

Thanks for the reply. I think I should stay offline for my platinum gather seeing as how when I got the officer trade trophy, the hacker joined and a trophy unlocked again.