Apprentice of the Pond-Sage popped but Talkative didnt :S

iGGTheEnd

Has anyone else had this problem?  Apprentice of the Pond-Sage is for talking to the old man 10 times but the trophy didnt pop, but the trophy for talking to him 40 times ended up popping.  Has anyone else had this issue and can I get it to pop with a new save or is the trophy bugged after a patch?

Edit: For anyone having this issue I had to delete the current run and start a new run and instead of using the save and quit strat in the guide I had to keep jumping up a couple screens and falling down to talk to him and it popped.  You dont need to delete your save, just the run you are on.

Edited by iGGTheEnd
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Has anyone else had these pop out of order?  I got flagged on PSNP because they popped out of order and think it would help if I could show someone else had it bug on them as well.  I don't really want to have to hide the game to get back on the leaderboard.

29 minutes ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Has anyone else had these pop out of order?  I got flagged on PSNP because they popped out of order and think it would help if I could show someone else had it bug on them as well.  I don't really want to have to hide the game to get back on the leaderboard.

I've just messaged the devs on twitter to see if they know of an issue with the trophies.
Sadly i'm afraid i don't own the game and didn't really have any interest in putting myself through what seemed like a living hell trying to plat (or even finish) this game.  >.<

I'll let you know if they get back to me, and will attempt to show screenshots  :) 

1 hour ago, Ancestral_Spirit said:

I've just messaged the devs on twitter to see if they know of an issue with the trophies.
Sadly i'm afraid i don't own the game and didn't really have any interest in putting myself through what seemed like a living hell trying to plat (or even finish) this game.  >.<

I'll let you know if they get back to me, and will attempt to show screenshots  :) 

Ya it's not worth it that's why I stopped playing and told myself I would go back it isn't very fun and just very frustrating haha.

Thank you, I didn't even think about trying that.

• 2 years later...