Game stuck on "Syncing Stats", can't use online features.

Been having this issue where anytime I try to connect to the game on any of the options that would require me to use the servers, it just shows the Spinning wheels loading icon and stays stuck there with the message "Syncing stats". Other online features work though, like I can connect to the store and create a lobby to watch a replay, but if I look for a replay, try to join a tournament or ranked match it'll just get stuck on this loading screen.  

Joining through an invite kicks me out of the game too.  

Has anyone else had this happen? I'm out of ideas since my NAT type has always been open and there's only like 3 mentions of this issue online and they just suggest you keep trying to connect, which I've done for about 3 weeks now.

Edited by Parvult
add nat type

So! 
Been trying to log in for a week and it worked all of a sudden. Haven't done anything to change my NAT (it just changed to NAT2 at some point in the middle of the week).

Literally didn't do anything between posting and having it solved so, if anyone has the same issue, mine got fixed 21 days after it stopped working.