Best Beloved question...

p9ul

Is there any way of telling which shelters you've achieved 5 stars on?

I know you can see how many stars you have unlocked for each shelter, but there seems to be no visible difference between a shelter that has 5, and another where you "only" have 4.99 for example.

Yes, look at your recent Emails and you will see each Shelter/Base has a star rating next to it so use that to gauge which ones to focus on :). Unfortunately though, you have really quint at each one to see if there any that are 0.1 stars off a full rating so you will probably have to revisit each Shelter/Base individually to get a closer look.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

10 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Yes, look at your recent Emails and you will see each Shelter/Base has a star rating next to it so use that to gauge which ones to focus on :). Unfortunately though, you have really quint at each one to see if there any that are 0.1 stars off a full rating so you will probably have to revisit each Shelter/Base individually to get a closer look.

Ahh nuts- that's what I was hoping to avoid - I figured I must have missed something and there'd be a list somewhere in the bridge links menu...