100% or pocket edition

Shmeefly

Im sure this topic has already been covered but theres a couple things i wanted to ask, so is FFXV possible to 100% if i was to buy royal edition at this time? I heard some stupid unnecessary online DLC was added and thus now closed rendering yet another perfectly fine single player games trophies impossible to 100%, if 100% is possible then cool il get it next offer, if not, my second question is what is the FFXV Pocket Edition all about, is that sp only and is it a smaller version of the game or some sort of stand alone set in the XV world, i ask bc i want to eventually do all the FF's, have most of the FF games in the backlog and happy to wait to do them, im very experienced with them despite only having one on my list, they got hammered before trophies were a thing lol but this XV has so many trophy lists and considering the uncertainty of the base game i thought maybe il just do pocket edition, anyone able to set me straight on what i should do with XV plz let me know, thanks

18 minutes ago, Shmeefly said:

I heard some stupid unnecessary online DLC was added and thus now closed rendering yet another perfectly fine single player games trophies impossible to 100%, if 100% is possible then cool il get it next offer,

Technically, the online is still alive, but it was moved into its own game, known as Comrades. You'll have to play around with patches, to revert to a version prior than what the official update is, which is a bit technical, and in the forums somewhere here. But it is possible solo.

18 minutes ago, Shmeefly said:

my second question is what is the FFXV Pocket Edition all about

The games are actually a fairly different experience.  Pocket is the core game, but with parts stripped, and the engine modified, and looks and feels more like the "old final fantasy" games. Here's a good article to give you a good idea.

I'd personally go with Pocket, because the game is more the style I enjoy, but some will tell you you're missing a lot of the back stories of the characters by not playing their DLC, etc.

Edited by B1rvine