READ BEFORE PLAYING - To avoid more than two playthroughs.

So to avoid playing this game several times over like I did (I replayed this game four times) and it seems several others did, looking at other forums.

When going for the 'Game set and match' trophy (Finish all games of Domino) I found that I missed one of the three options below frequently.

There are three locations that are typically missed in this game it seems across my search of various forums.

1) The Hidden Objects minigame where you build a tool to help you escape from the tree when captured by the phantoms.

2) The Hidden Objects minigame where you construct a star-shaped fan after you descend down the elevator after getting Robert down from the tree.

3) THIS IS THE ONE MOST PEOPLE MISS. The area where you use the metal detector to find objects under the sand in the area that's submerged underwater.

See the attached images labelled 1,2 and 3 to the respective numbers above.

https://imgur.com/gallery/hxtGYWZ

Make sure to switch to the Domino minigame in each of these locations because if you miss any you WILL have to play the game again.

However, the game does remember Domino minigames that you've completed previously so you will only have to go back and complete the ones you missed

• Like 4

• 1 year later...

Dang man this happened so long ago but I remember this pain so well ^ 

Fortunately it's not crazy long to skip so you can probably watch something in the background whilst you're doing it. But I feel you my dude, it was one of those games that was supposed to be quick and easy and ended up having to replay it over and over ? which made it that more annoying.