A little help for Endurance races

Hotrod_felix

• 7 months later...
On 20/4/2021 at 1:33 AM, Hotrod_felix said:

Well, I'm a very experienced gamer regarding motorcycle games, such as Ride series.
I'm following many criticism regarding the difficulty on the Endurance races, which I'm onboard. They've really tweaked the physics on these races and the AI are oddly and extremely competent haha.
If you got a PS4 Pro, I strongly recommend changing the graphics to performance mode, which will put the game on 60fps (not so stable, I know) but it really helped me to put the bike under control and the races become fairly easy to conquer.

Furthermore, I suggest to not change the bike setup at all, specially the suspension, and set yout tires to hard and the power mode to "economic", in order to exploit some advantage on pitstops - by not modding the suspension and using hard compound, the wear on front tyre will be very low, allowing you to not need to change it on the pistop (choose "skip" at the pitstop)

Best of luck!

Hello, do you have any tips for the third endurance race (Brands Hatch on wet)?

Rain tires don’t last long and when the track dries out it’s even worse. I can’t afford two pit stops because AI is too fast for me and they just pit once. Is there any setup that reduces tire wear or performs better with the rain?