Transmission Story-Related Trophy Glitched

l33sar54

I want to share my frustration with the Transmission trophy which is normally awarded for completing Mission 16. After getting to the elevator and pressing the button which triggers mission end, the trophy didn't pop during the loading screen to the next mission as was the case with every previous story-related trophy. I checked online and there don't seem to be any reports of story trophies being glitched so I'm at a loss of what to do.

For now, I backed up and then deleted a save I had in Mission 15, uninstalled the game, reinstalled it fresh and then I plan to load and redo Mission 15 and 16 again. I didn't test it yet but will update here once I do that. If that doesn't work, however, the only remaining options are either try Mission Select or wipe the save completely and start fresh hoping Transmission won't get glitched on a clean save file. Needless to say, this is frustrating since the only requirement to get the trophy is to finish the mission and I'm not aware of any special conditions required to pop it (no saving or reloading during the mission, etc.).

Has anyone experienced something like this, and if so, did anything help? If at all possible, I'd prefer not to replay the whole game for a single story-related trophy.

EDIT: The situation is weird and not necessarily related to Alien Isolation glitching out. The trophy showed up as earned a couple of days ago and even with the correct timestamp (the first time I finished the mission). It looks like there sometimes is a delay between when a trophy is earned and when it shows up on your profile. I'm pretty sure I didn't see the trophy notification at the time but it looks like all is good now, except I'll have to replay Mission 16 which is not a big deal.

Edited by l33sar54

4 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Is that what this thread is discussing?

It is not, the thread talks about a glitch when transitioning from Mission 15 to Mission 16. I didn't experience this at all, all objectives showed up correctly but the issue in my case is the ending of the mission when the trophy should pop.

Final update: the trophy is not bugged but the UI was showing it as unearned for a couple of days. Not sure what changed but if anyone experiences something similar, here's what I did (not sure if that helps the trophy show up correctly):

1. Backed up the save prior to completing Mission 16, and delete the game.

2. Reinstall the game, copy the save back and load Mission 16.

3. Finish the mission.

Seems like the trophy wasn't bugged after all, just slow to register.