PS5 Controller Skin Recommendations

tonkie18

The other night I had a huge panic. I logged onto my PS5 and all my games were missing. I thought I had got a dodgy PS5 that’s given up already after a few months! 

After an hour of cursing and bitching, I realised I had turned my partners PS5 on and felt really stupid. We have four controllers between us and it’s time to be able to distinguish between them! He said he would sharpie his ? but that thought fills me with dread. 

Has anyone bought a skin for their controller? I’ve never had one before and I don’t know if they’re annoying or affect gameplay. I also can’t find one I like, so may have to get them for his instead. Are there any makes that are good or is it just anything goes? 

Toni  

I can't say I've made any purchases from the store, but I know some people personally who fell in love with the skins from Sticky Bunny. They have a variety you can choose from, and from what I've been told, don't leave any form of residue or markings when removed. They also have application instructions on how to apply the skins depending on the product, as well as a 30-day refund policy if somehow you're not satisfied.