Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 online help and questions

Hi everyone!

I just beat dead space 3! Now I am here to ask if anyone here knows exactly how many online trophies there are for ninja gaiden sigma 2. As far as I know, there is 2 online, being All missions successfully completed and ninpo master or somthing. However, the ninpo can be done online or offline with A.I. I was wondering if anyone knows anything more about the online, if the servers are gonna shut down etc.

Edited by DaivRules

Ah my favouritest game ever.You seem to have all information right and yes its challenging but if you get some1 skilled enough(not me)you can literally get carried in all missions,a good video to watch is sergen's one where he shows a lot of tricks and loops that can be used in story and  missions mode eg:dragon sword vs alexi  spam forward triangle

I am a noob and played only with rachel,but if you are comfortable with the double dragon swords and lunar staff loops you will see its not too hard.i.

.I gave up on this trophy but i had fun trying to get it,missing only ultimate 1 and 2 master.Good luck to you and you will definetily get some1 if you set up a session.

Oh also you can watch replays to get more comfortable with hard missions.I literally just spammed UT with Rachel.am a noob i know

Edited by Lapin2paq
Reason for edit

Question though, could I start the online portion at the very beginning go the level? Also, why not team up with me? You need the trophy, so why not? I still want to complete the dead space series, but I suppose I should start this game soon before the servers shut down. Please let me know, or, see if anyone you know wants to team up. Worst case scenario, ill make a secession.

28 minutes ago, bandido15-nuno_C said:

Question though, could I start the online portion at the very beginning go the level? Also, why not team up with me? You need the trophy, so why not? I still want to complete the dead space series, but I suppose I should start this game soon before the servers shut down. Please let me know, or, see if anyone you know wants to team up. Worst case scenario, ill make a secession.

1. He clearly states why not. 

2. Why are you going on about the servers going down? AFAIK KT has NEVER shut down the online servers to any game- Ps3, Vita, PS4, even games without trophies are still playable online. Just set up a session, that's what they are there for.  

On 4/24/2021 at 1:08 PM, Floorkiller74 said:

1. He clearly states why not. 

2. Why are you going on about the servers going down? AFAIK KT has NEVER shut down the online servers to any game- Ps3, Vita, PS4, even games without trophies are still playable online. Just set up a session, that's what they are there for.  

I simply wanted to offer a hand in case he was interested, that's all. Also, the reason is because lots of ps3 games don't have online, so I wonder if it's a matter of time for this game. If not though, then I got nothing to worry about for sure!