Recycled world drop Memory Alloy?

They are only dropped by the boss robots in the Junk Heap. 

If you're trying to farm them go to the second area of the B2 where there are the rooms with 1/2 bosses spawned immediately then other enemies. Kill the boss and if you don't get memory alloy let the other enemies kill you and it puts you back before the room to try again. If you get memory alloy go to the next room/exit the junk heap. You have to completely leave each time to get the boss robots to reappear, but you can farm specifically the mem alloy quicker that way so you can get at least 2 per run through. 

Edited by Gage
  • Like 1

Getting yourself killed is faster since you guarantee 2 per run (around 20mins total for a full run). Also keep in mind that it might be faster to use the memory alloy to upgrade the Nier:A DLC weapons and skip Iron Will upgrade. This way you can avoid farming for other items, (I skipped 2 phoenix weapons).

3 hours ago, Danx4560 said:

Getting yourself killed is faster since you guarantee 2 per run (around 20mins total for a full run). Also keep in mind that it might be faster to use the memory alloy to upgrade the Nier:A DLC weapons and skip Iron Will upgrade. This way you can avoid farming for other items, (I skipped 2 phoenix weapons).

Any idea on the grindiest weapons not to upgrade due to the few extra....??? 

Its 4 extra isnt it with the DLC. 4 free weapons so we can avoid the worse 4?? 

6 hours ago, Danx4560 said:

Getting yourself killed is faster since you guarantee 2 per run (around 20mins total for a full run).

Sure, but i rather took my chances and not do that stupid minecart section ever again.

Takes 5 minutes for the first one and you get to break the boxes on the way more often (mainly for damascus steel).

2 hours ago, Optinooby said:

After ending E you get another weapon which is easy to upgrade.

The 5 i didn't upgrade are:

Lily-Leaf Sword, Phoenix Sword, Phoenix Spear, Sunrise, Virtuous Dignity.

Depends on what you get in the junk heap, more memory alloy or damascus steel.

Edited by TetsuyaPlay4

5 hours ago, Optinooby said:

I skipped Phoenix Sword, Phoenix Dagger (skips grinding for additional giant eggs, and black pearls. I upgraded phoenix spear for personal use, plus you get 3 black pearls from just playing the game). Skipping Iron Will of course. Lastly I skipped one OG DLC weapon since damascus steel was my last item needing to be farmed. 

Overall I'm not sure if farming Nier:A DLC is faster than some items (OG DLC Fool's weapons perhaps). But having guaranteed item drop feels much better to farm.