Naturalist bugged?

BoxerJack

• 2 weeks later...

IT'S BUGGED while on 1.02 , fortunately all you need to get the NATURALIST & PLATINUM trophies is to downgrade to 1.00 and reload your last save with all animals found. It pops automatically. Phew.

For this is an small indie studio I don't think they'll bother with fixing this glitch on their own. Game is small 5GB so it takes only a minute or two to download it again without "patch".

You need to use PSXDownloadHelper software on PC, set proxy on PS4 with IP provided by your computer, then while being redirected by this soft you choose to download your game from console library and thus getting not patched vanilla version of any game. Otherwise it is not possible to get it 1.00, playstation store always gives the latest version - unlike PS3 server. Check Boxer Jack's post few messages up here. It is easy, especially with those games of little GB weight.

On 02/06/2021 at 4:57 PM, diabolvs_pl said:

You need to use PSXDownloadHelper software on PC, set proxy on PS4 with IP provided by your computer, then while being redirected by this soft you choose to download your game from console library and thus getting not patched vanilla version of any game. Otherwise it is not possible to get it 1.00, playstation store always gives the latest version - unlike PS3 server. Check Boxer Jack's post few messages up here. It is easy, especially with those games of little GB weight.

Tryed this method with a PS4 but It kept downloading the updated version of the game. Followed the guide shared by BoxerJack, setting the Proxy, IP and Port to 8888.

What could I be doing wrong? Any help would bê appreciated. 

I cannot help you if the download while using PSXDH was used; It's just the thing in it that keeps your REAL status online "drive" through an PC app during contacing PS Store.You've had to miss something in settings thus not redirecting (proxying) PS4 through the app. It works still for such games as some title of Farming Simulator PS4 (not platinumable with patch - sucks!), bigger games like Ark Evolved (dev console). You must have had do something wrong or missed some stop setting network connection through PC. Also Vampyre, heard of Uncharted 4 (all levels on CRUSHED while chapter selecting last one) is easier without "patch", some other titles too. What I can tell you is to watch precislesly every step again, match it on your home network of PC & PS4. It works. There's no place for configuration error at all. Maybe try any little thing first like - download RIP SingStar, check it's version, then try to download 1.00 of its. Only tip is - do it slowly, step-by-step, and very and I say VERY precisly. It works. The reason maybe is you just set up the PC software and not set PS4 network settings right. Otherwise it must wok. MUST.

Steps as I think from now:   1) Install PSXDownloadHelper, 2) run it , 3) set it to your communicative language, 4) run it, 5) start PS4, 6) set your PS4 to make a PSXDH on PC your LAN branch/getaway IP like 192.168.1.1 , then login as usual, go to library -> download wanted game -> then immediately you will see "portions" of game in PC app windows, 6) after download completion check the version - if it's 1.00 - you're good. :D

On 07/06/2021 at 10:49 AM, diabolvs_pl said:

I cannot help you if the download while using PSXDH was used; It's just the thing in it that keeps your REAL status online "drive" through an PC app during contacing PS Store.You've had to miss something in settings thus not redirecting (proxying) PS4 through the app. It works still for such games as some title of Farming Simulator PS4 (not platinumable with patch - sucks!), bigger games like Ark Evolved (dev console). You must have had do something wrong or missed some stop setting network connection through PC. Also Vampyre, heard of Uncharted 4 (all levels on CRUSHED while chapter selecting last one) is easier without "patch", some other titles too. What I can tell you is to watch precislesly every step again, match it on your home network of PC & PS4. It works. There's no place for configuration error at all. Maybe try any little thing first like - download RIP SingStar, check it's version, then try to download 1.00 of its. Only tip is - do it slowly, step-by-step, and very and I say VERY precisly. It works. The reason maybe is you just set up the PC software and not set PS4 network settings right. Otherwise it must wok. MUST.

Steps as I think from now:   1) Install PSXDownloadHelper, 2) run it , 3) set it to your communicative language, 4) run it, 5) start PS4, 6) set your PS4 to make a PSXDH on PC your LAN branch/getaway IP like 192.168.1.1 , then login as usual, go to library -> download wanted game -> then immediately you will see "portions" of game in PC app windows, 6) after download completion check the version - if it's 1.00 - you're good. :D

Thanks for the reply.

Tryed It again from start to finish and It kept downloading the most recent version of the game. I really don't know what I'm doing wrong. Followed every step of the tutorial carefully. Downloaded PSXH again. Was really careful setting up the PS4 Proxy connection and starting PSXH at the right moment. When the download is started the PSXH shows all portions of the game being downloaded "through" my PC and It still doesn't work. Tryed nota only with TOHU but other digital games as well.

Some guides I used as reference:

https://youtu.be/pJluDrXJt2k

https://youtu.be/pau4RQ7CYZY

I guess what is left for me is to hope for a new update.

• 1 year later...