Share your memorable runs

Nauticus87

In the pursuit of the platinum for this we'll all be doing many, many runs. Some will be terrible, some amazing. Let's use this thread to share the most memorable, to keep each other going, the next run might be your most entertaining!

My most recent run (which made me think to create this) started terribly. I was a bit burnt out but having a final run before bed. Terrible first chamber. 1 heart left, wasn't trying. But I got a rocket launcher to carry me through the Oubliette.

By the end of chamber 3 however, I was invincible: The Scrambler + weird egg + chicken flute. Add on fire bullets. No enemy was safe from 10 homing eggs that poisoned and set them on fire. If they somehow survived they still had a chicken pecking their legs, survive -that- and suddenly a flock of murderous chickens burst in to attack while I stood watching and laughing.

If that wasn't overpowered enough, I also had gunboots + springheel boots. So I had infinite bullets from dodge rolling. Dragun was nothing but a pile of chicken feathers by the time I picked up master round 5.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...