Spoiler-free platinum walkthrough

I know this game is pretty old now, but I figured I'd share this platinum walkthrough I found that is 100% spoiler-free.

http://ps3imports.org/index.html/_/trophyguides/xblaze-lost-memories-trophy-guide-r272?fbclid=IwAR1PUJRvAMrPnPylAvKfmq2mAaSBrSW7ZI027VT61CABE1o0YadBUw1ancg#

A few things to keep in mind while using the walkthrough:

1. This walkthrough was written for the Japanese version, so reverse circle and x.

2. This guide is missing one collectable. It was a mask. IIRC, it was in the area after "Trophy 17" in the walkthrough.

3. The point of no return is when the walkthrough says, "Talk to Grey hair girl on the right." Before doing this, make sure you have all TIPs except for #57 and #58. You will get those two automatically later in the game.

4. Do not read the descriptions of the hidden trophies. They are extremely spoiler-heavy.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

I didn't notice a collectible missing myself, but maybe i picked it up without realising it wasn't mentioned.

As for tips I realised that at the point of no return I was missing 52, 56, 60, 61, 62 in addition to 57, 58 that you mention. I watched submemories red 2-A (56), 2-B (52), green 3-B (61) and black 1-A (60,62) to get these before moving past the point of no return.

• Like 1