(question) Cipher location in abyssal scar

Solutions7970

RNGeus fuxx sake

I have one xenoglyph cipher left in abyssal scar.

ofc there are a lot of them left in other areas xD.

anyway could you tell me if there is cipher in this room and which path I have to choose?

I fucking failed to go up there just before and I'm really wondering if it is there...

https://imgur.com/gallery/8ZYLtFL

and how can I upload image? inserting image from URL doesn't work for me.

Edited by Solutions7970

32 minutes ago, Solutions7970 said:

RNGeus fuxx sake

I have one xenoglyph cipher left in abyssal scar.

ofc there are a lot of them left in other areas xD.

anyway could you tell me if there is cipher in this room and which path I have to choose?

I fucking failed to go up there just before and I'm really wondering if it is there...

https://imgur.com/gallery/8ZYLtFL

and how can I upload image? inserting image from URL doesn't work for me.

Pretty sure there is one up on the left side. With a cube on that side too. You should be able to see a blue triangle on the map and if you can't see an item it will most likely be a glyph

• Like 1

I don't think that is that room. The room with the cypher/cube has 4 or 6 staircases that sink over time. And you have to pick a staircase to go up and I believe it is the far left one you go up.

But I think the room in the picture is a smaller area where a platform with a hallway in it raises up. And there are 3 places up top. I only saw it once and thought I was supposed to go through the hole at first but that was incorrect. I spent some time trying to get up to the 3 spots. But it didn't look like there were cyphers. This was a couple days ago so my memory is vague.

Yeah, looking at the picture. You're supposed to jump on the thing right in front of the character while it is raising up. And go through the doorway before it closes. And possibly pick between the three cubby holes on the 2nd floor. I don't know if you're able to access all 3 once you're up there.

Edited by JamesLivengood

23 minutes ago, JamesLivengood said:

I don't think that is that room. The room with the cypher/cube has 4 or 6 staircases that sink over time. And you have to pick a staircase to go up and I believe it is the far left one you go up.

But I think the room in the picture is a smaller area where a platform with a hallway in it raises up. And there are 3 places up top. I only saw it once and thought I was supposed to go through the hole at first but that was incorrect. I spent some time trying to get up to the 3 spots. But it didn't look like there were cyphers. This was a couple days ago so my memory is vague.

did you find all ciphers in abyssal scar? T.T I just found another green light room. and It had 3 floors I had to choose lol.

this game makes me really tired and bored now... at least this green light room seems to appear at the beginning of abyssal scar relatively. I can just speedrun toward this room fast so I should try a couple of times more. and yeah I already found a cipher in the room with 6 staircases.

37 minutes ago, Bra-C-Ket said:

Pretty sure there is one up on the left side. With a cube on that side too. You should be able to see a blue triangle on the map and if you can't see an item it will most likely be a glyph

ty for comment i'll try left side

Edited by Solutions7970

45 minutes ago, Solutions7970 said:

did you find all ciphers in abyssal scar? T.T I just found another green light room. and It had 3 floors I had to choose lol.

this game makes me really tired and bored now... at least this green light room seems to appear at the beginning of abyssal scar relatively. I can just speedrun toward this room fast so I should try a couple of times more. and yeah I already found a cipher in the room with 6 staircases.

ty for comment i'll try left side

Sorry mate I was referring the the 4 staircase room. I couldn't see the picture very well

1 minute ago, Bra-C-Ket said:

Sorry mate I was referring the the 4 staircase room. I couldn't see the picture very well

I just found the last cipher in this area. and It was in a main room, not in green light room lol. anyway ty for trying to help.

17 hours ago, Solutions7970 said:

I just found the last cipher in this area. and It was in a main room, not in green light room lol. anyway ty for trying to help.

By main room do you mean one of the large open areas?  And was it in the first area (before you get to the part where you shoot the orb to climb the platforms into the final area before the boss).  Having a lot of trouble finding my last one.

5 hours ago, DeclioDukes said:

By main room do you mean one of the large open areas?  And was it in the first area (before you get to the part where you shoot the orb to climb the platforms into the final area before the boss).  Having a lot of trouble finding my last one.

I found my last one at a main room of the first area in Abyssal Scar. large open room.

But your last one maybe not my last one. hope you can get luck asap.. I'm struggling with ciphers in Crimson wastes now.