Xenoglyph Cipher Biome 5 - 90%

Tsympil

I got 5 of 6 collectibles achievement last one is biome 5, but can't find xenoglyph cipher... In activity card was 90%, but i collected 90/90 ciphers and all texts translated. Did many runs and no one find. I thought may be is buggy then i tried restore my save from cloud when i started grind collectibles, after that activity card show me same 90% ciphers, 80% logs.

Started runs again for collectibles. Found last 2 logs (disappear from activity card) and after that found cipher, but after collect in a game pop message like "cipher collected" and percent in activity card not changed. Usually after collect was message like "collected 8 / 10 ciphers", but in my situation just some cipher collected...

Now i don't now what to do. it's bug or was special cipher and i need search another for achievement in a rare room.

Sorry for my english.

On 06/05/2021 at 4:00 PM, Tsympil said:

I got 5 of 6 collectibles achievement last one is biome 5, but can't find xenoglyph cipher... In activity card was 90%, but i collected 90/90 ciphers and all texts translated. Did many runs and no one find. I thought may be is buggy then i tried restore my save from cloud when i started grind collectibles, after that activity card show me same 90% ciphers, 80% logs.

Started runs again for collectibles. Found last 2 logs (disappear from activity card) and after that found cipher, but after collect in a game pop message like "cipher collected" and percent in activity card not changed. Usually after collect was message like "collected 8 / 10 ciphers", but in my situation just some cipher collected...

Now i don't now what to do. it's bug or was special cipher and i need search another for achievement in a rare room.

Sorry for my english.

I'm stuck in the same position. I've got my save backed up so I just need this last cypher which won't register. It's quite annoying. I'm gonna try delete and reinstall my game off the disc without any updates and hope that'll work.

1 hour ago, TCJGforce128 said:

I'm stuck in the same position. I've got my save backed up so I just need this last cypher which won't register. It's quite annoying. I'm gonna try delete and reinstall my game off the disc without any updates and hope that'll work.

So First off, Despite you only needing 90 Glyphs to translate everything there are actually a few Extra. So that's not a problem. 

For me, the Last Glyph was in a Room Where you have to make a Long distance Jump through a Wall of Purple lasers On the way to the Challange Room. I did a dozen or so runs before I had seen it. 

if you haven't seen that one It's likely the Location your Missing. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chrisrd said:

So First off, Despite you only needing 90 Glyphs to translate everything there are actually a few Extra. So that's not a problem. 

For me, the Last Glyph was in a Room Where you have to make a Long distance Jump through a Wall of Purple lasers On the way to the Challange Room. I did a dozen or so runs before I had seen it. 

That was the last one for me as well for the platinum, I must have grinded for it for 12 hours between friday and Saturday to get it.  

10 hours ago, Chrisrd said:

Finally got it! Was in the same room, just found needed room after 3 tries. Thank you guys for sharing your experience with the latest cipher!
Don't know why I've never seen a cypher in this room.

3 minutes ago, Tsympil said:

Finally got it! Was in the same room, just found needed room after 3 tries. Thank you guys for sharing your experience with the latest cipher!
Don't know why I've never seen a cypher in this room.

What did the room look like? I'm also missing one but I'm not sure if I've already have this one.

7 minutes ago, BloodyRutz said:

What did the room look like? I'm also missing one but I'm not sure if I've already have this one.

The room, as described by Chrisrdbefore challenge room, is usually behind the first right door in the main room.

Spoiler

GfSekMN.jpg

1N29ZuI.jpg

12 hours ago, Chrisrd said:

Dude this worked! Thanks so much. I finally got the Platinum! It seems there's one glyph in the biome that is just irrelevant and not needed in the count.

2 hours ago, Tsympil said:

The room, as described by Chrisrdbefore challenge room, is usually behind the first right door in the main room.

Reveal hidden contents

GfSekMN.jpg

1N29ZuI.jpg

Yes, yes.. I know where the room is and how to get there. I was interested in the layout of the room with the Cypher. Since I'm getting like 3 variants in about 30 runs.