Are servers still open?

• 4 weeks later...

I also want to 100% this game. I tried it on my old account, the server search doesn't find anything. don't know if it's because the mp is dead or are because of offline servers. I can create a lobby but stuck on the char select screen because I am alone. if you want, we can try it together and if it works we can make the mp trophies. then we have the mp part done. If you are interested just add me on psn

will also reply here if I know something new

On 01/06/2021 at 1:42 AM, Zauberwald1g said:

I also want to 100% this game. I tried it on my old account, the server search doesn't find anything. don't know if it's because the mp is dead or are because of offline servers. I can create a lobby but stuck on the char select screen because I am alone. if you want, we can try it together and if it works we can make the mp trophies. then we have the mp part done. If you are interested just add me on psn

will also reply here if I know something new

I initially thought this was the answer for Plants vs Zombies GW topic, as I have posted similar question there. Haven't started this game yet, so I'm definitely willing to boost trophies in this one. PM me here or through PSN and we'll manage to set up a session.

Just saw that one user has done both mp trophies today, so the severs must be still on.

Edited by The-Smiths-85
Update/verification.