Secrets and collectibles

m3g4nsl4wnord3r

Level 2, first secret to the left of a ladder where you go up and get a pallet to make a raft for the sewers. Second secret after the rats, at the top right of a screen is one solo patch of sewer water with two slicers in the same room. Use the raft and punch up to open it up. You should have 4 toilet doors kicked in by the end of this level. 

• Like 4

Level 3 has a potty in the first water closet. Bust down both the doors to find it. Secret is in the office right of the elevator on floor 1. In the middle of the map on the wall, punch to reveal the secret. 3 extra guards can be added to floor 3 to get yourself the perfect level and takedowns. Second secret after you get card 3, on floor 2 on the left side of the floor is a door you now can open with the keycard. Inside that room, top right corner punch up to open the secret. At the end of this level you should have 3 pottys, and 6 stall doors bashed in. The next level will take me awhile to find the secrets. I don’t think I found any during my first play through. 

• Like 3

Level 4 first secret is inside the truck. South of where you spawn in. Take the guards down and hop in the back of the truck. Second secret is in the underground section, inside the water closet on the left hand side is an alcove facing up. Punch that alcove. The secret doesn’t unlock officially until you get the key and come back to unlock the gate. Do that and grab the loot. 

Theres 4 secrets total in this level apparently, to which I am oblivious as to where they are. I’d imagine either in the minefield or on an offshoot of the repeating maze puzzle. I’m taking a break for a bit, but I’ll keep looking. 

• Like 3

Stage 5 smash the top right bunk in the tent in the spawn area. You have to loop around because it’s inaccessible from spawn, but it’s on the same screen. Once you break the bunk there’s a hatch where you can go down and claim your reward. Gain your fourth potty from stamping the drunk soldiers leave paperwork. Second secret in the screen below the drill sergeants tent. In between the grenade locker and the stack of boxes, punch up to open it up. 
Stage 6 first secret, the room with the rocket strapped down, you need to loop down and come back up to get on the other side of the rocket. The dark green two stacked boxes on the floor can be broken hiding the hatch to go down. Grab your loot. Secret 2 is during the submarine section. In the tunnel shaped like an “H” with the turret you need to deal with, in the top right side of this room you can see it’s cracked. Shoot a torpedo at the cracked wall to claim your loot. 
Stage 7 has your final potty in the brown shipping container to the left when you spawn in. On the screen with two overhead lights and a water closet, there are two secrets here. Up at the right corner is a brown crate. Punch it until it disappears and enter the hatch and grab your loot. After you come back up go in between he two crates in the middle top of the screen, punch the wall to reveal the first section of the secret. Never mind the normal loot crate in here and go off to the left path. Punch the crates up at the top of the room here to open the next hatch and nab yourself the loot. That was a total of two secrets. The first room to get down the hatch didn’t technically count.

Stage 8, once you get electromagnetic grenades, the screen left of the water closet has a hidden door behind the tree between the two cameras. Run behind the tree and you should hear the door open and grab your loot. 
Stage 9 I only found this last one. On the roof, below where you punch the pipes to get some clamps. You can roll under the water tower. Roll under and punch the air conditioning unit on the right hand side. It’ll disappear and you can drop down the hatch. With all these secrets, you can unlock the trophy. You don’t need anymore. Maybe someone can find the rest. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know where is the third secret in level 9? First one mentioned above and the second one is in the dungeon/basement (botched Zelda reference) and it also blocks you from getting a catacombs trophy. But I couldn't find the last one so I'm just kinda curious on where/what it was.

• Like 1

Can someone please confirm where to find the missing secrets? Im almost there so close. I cant find the 2 secrets in stage 4 the jungle they are a pain. Ive walked around everywhere, punched crates, trees. Looped it back to the dead body so many times and had no luck.

I would also like to know where the missing secrets that have not been mentioned via the other posts are in other levels also. Loving this game but Ive replayed the levels so many times searching and searching I just feel dumb for obviously missing something or looking at the wrong spots

Level 4 has 4 secrets, so apart from those mentioned in the thread, other two are: 1) there are bushes at the top of the screen of the top right building with mine detector. Check inside the bushes and heart will appear at the center of the screen. 2) the last secret is after the jungle labyrinth and prior to entering the barracks. There is a lonely tree in the middle of the screen and question marks were flying around the screen (in my case). Hit the tree and get another heart (not sure if i remember correctly but at least I think it was a heart).

Everything else was mentioned I think? I wasn't following the list above and found pretty much everything aside from the 3rd secret in level 9.

• Like 2

Well the weirdest thing happened to me. Don't know if replays count but I just got this trophy and I just started stage 9 so yet to get the secrets here and find the ones not listed here. Also haven't had a replay of stage 4 to find the 2 I am missing there either. Guessing it carries over.a glitch order they have more than 15 secrets

Ok beat the game again and did much better than before finding these secrets as they do help but the ocd in me, it urks I left out some secrets. I could not find that final secret in stage 9, I am assuming its the level 5 gold card key the general has but how do you get it? I saw some doors in the omega building that unlock with it but I searched everywhere for it. Even the final stage it says you can either use the card or go to the door marked with an X so i am wondering if there are 2 paths to the final fight or its made up to look like that. Going to do the 3rd playthrough now all over again to look for these missing secrets now, hopefully I have better luck

I have found all the secrets yes. The last secret not listed for stage 9. First floor top right corner some big nuclear canisters. 1 of them does not have the warning symbol. Punch it to go down the ladder for the secret. Still weird no gold key card where is it or is that final slot intentional in your gear menu

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
On 10/2/2021 at 4:32 PM, araujonj said:

Hey people, does anyone knows where is the other secret in stage 8, besides the one (mentioned above) with the door beyond the trees thx1f60a.png

There is a tree on the same screen with the second Mike who you need to remove/replace. Destroy it and get a heart. It's the top one (tree).

• Like 1

On 07/10/2021 at 11:15 PM, VegaMan-X4 said:

There is a tree on the same screen with the second Mike who you need to remove/replace. Destroy it and get a heart. It's the top one (tree).

Hey, Vegaman, already finished the game, but gonna take a look, it's the only one I missed ?? Thx bro

• 3 weeks later...