Biome 1 Survey

mikeygjr007

Hi everyone! 

Long story short I have every trophy except the Biome 1 survey. I deleted my save and started fresh (Damn you Scout Log 9!), I have scout log 9 now along with a few other logs, and have done the secret room, some glyphs, and the containment room. I went through Biome 2 to get the grappling hook but...

My question is, do I need to beat the game in order for the last few collectibles to spawn in Biome 1, or is everything accessible after getting the grappling hook? I honestly forget after playing through the rest of it hahah! I know some things are dependent on story progression but is there a log for getting the first sun fragment? Is there a log for finishing all the house segments? I genuinely don't remember it's been too long since my first time through it. 

If anyone has some insight please let me know! 

Edited by mikeygjr007
  • Like 1

You might need the ability to reveal the hidden platforms to get a collectible, can't specifically remember for Biome 1 but I know Biome 2 and 3 required it. So you might need to beat Act 2.

I'm pretty sure you don't need the sun fragment to spawn any collectibles in Biome 1.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mikeygjr007 said:

Привет всем! 

Короче говоря, у меня есть все трофеи, кроме опроса Biome 1. Я удалил свое сохранение и начал заново (Будь проклят, журнал разведчика 9!), Теперь у меня есть журнал разведчика 9 вместе с несколькими другими журналами, и я сделал секретную комнату, некоторые глифы и комнату содержания. Я прошел через Биом 2, чтобы получить крюк, но ...

У меня вопрос: нужно ли мне проходить игру, чтобы последние несколько коллекционных предметов появились в Биоме 1, или все будет доступно после того, как получишь крюк? Я честно забываю после того, как поигрался в остальное, ха-ха! Я знаю, что некоторые вещи зависят от развития сюжета, но есть ли журнал для получения первого фрагмента солнца? Есть ли бревно для отделки всех сегментов дома? Честно говоря, я не помню, что прошло слишком много времени с тех пор, как я впервые пережил это. 

Если у кого-то есть понимание, дайте мне знать! 

I think you need to complete Act 2. and go through 5 versions of the house. Since on one of the platforms to which you can pass by shooting a weighing ball, there is a fragment and a kind of audio diary (I can be wrong, since I have already passed the game 3 times and collected these fragments a lot, so my mind may be clouded). But many people say that it is necessary. I apologize for the inaccuracy of the text, I write messages through a translator.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, FET667 said:

I think you need to complete Act 2. and go through 5 versions of the house. Since on one of the platforms to which you can pass by shooting a weighing ball, there is a fragment and a kind of audio diary (I can be wrong, since I have already passed the game 3 times and collected these fragments a lot, so my mind may be clouded). But many people say that it is necessary. I apologize for the inaccuracy of the text, I write messages through a translator.

Yeah, that sounds familiar to me! I'm hoping to finish this last zone today and get that plat! If it means playing through Acts 1-2 over again it's fine with me at least I can trim most of the unnecessary stuff!

• Like 1